Our nurse's office provides a variety of health services to students:
- Develop individual health care plans
- Administer prescribed medication and treatments
- Provide first aid for minor injuries and illnesses
- Oversee vision and hearing screenings and student immunization documentation
- Distribute health information to students, families and staff
Read more about Richland School District's health services, access medical forms and more by clicking the button below.
COVID-19 Student Home Test Results Reporting
Richland School District is accepting the results of at-home/over-the-counter COVID-19 rapid antigen tests for the purposes of returning to school after illness or if participating in Test to Stay after COVID exposure.
For a student's home test result to be accepted, it must be submitted using either the online form for their school or a paper form available at their school.
At-home tests will not be accepted for athletics or other high-risk activities, where screening tests are required for participation.